The Altra Paradigm 5 is a athletic women's road running shoe built with max cushioning and stability in mind.
These Altra Paradigm 5 Black Fabric Mesh Women's Shoes have the following features:
- Upper: Engineered Knit
- This max-cushion shoe features the performance of the Altra EGO midsole and the comfort of a knit upper
- Stands out from the crowd with its unique take on guidance with integrated StabiliPods for a stable platform
- GuideRail system for guiding support when you need it, but not when you don't
- The asymmetrical design with medial flaring increases lateral support for weak or tired feet
- Insole: 5 mm Sculpted Footbed
- Midsole: Altra EGO
- Outsole: FootPod Technology
- Cushion: Max
BALANCED CUSHIONING: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your run
FOOTSHAPE TOE BOX: Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability
GUIDERAIL: A feature found on our dynamic support shoes that acts like a highway guide rail to provide guidance only when you need it
STABILIPOD: Acts as a stabilizing tripod by enhancing the three natural stability zones in your foot to help prevent excessive foot collapse or pronation
ALTRA EGO: Dual-Nature midsole compound with a responsive, yet soft feel for increased energy return
This is my second pair of Altra shoes because they are so comfortable. They let my toes spread out improving my balance and just making it easier to walk. I will be buying more.
Love my new Altra Paradigm shoes! Just getting back to running after foot surgery and these kids accommodate the toes (that are still a lil swollen ) and offer a comfortable fit and painless ride. The only shoe for me!