Redefine comfort every single day with Otago shoes from Naot. These expertly fashioned slip-ons are the perfect for any woman who leads an active lifestyle. If you’re on the go, you’ll be grateful for the enriched support offered by the cork and latex footbed. This unique midsole adapts to the shape of your foot as you wear it, and can even be removed and replaced with the Koru Footbed or a custom orthotic. What’s more, the hand-sewn stroble construction and one inch polyurethane outsole provide unbeatable stability and foot flexibility for a balanced gait!
Naot Otago Black Women's Shoe
- Leather and Suede upper
- The Otago has gore at the instep
- Suede-covered anatomic cork-and-latex footbed has a microfiber center to prevent slipping.
- Insole molds to the shape of the foot with wear, and is removable for your custom orthotics.
- The Koru Collection features a 1" polyurethane sole which is extremely durable and lightweight.
- Hand-sewn stroble construction making it strong and extremely flexible.
- The Otago uses the Koru Footbed
- Made in Israel
This Style is part of the Koru collection
This Style has a medium fit
This Style is uses the Koru replacement footbed"