Indulge in luxurious comfort when you slide into some black leather Rahina shoes from the experts at Naot. With multiple layers of orthotic foot support, your lower limbs will feel comfortable and relaxed with each wear. In fact, with continued wear, the signature Naot cork and latex footbed adjusts and molds to your foot’s shape. Furthermore, it absorbs shock and reduces stress on your knees, ankles and joints. These closed-toe wellness shoes have unbeatable arch support for those suffering from plantar fasciitis and a deep heel indentation for balance control and bone protection. Treat yourself to these stylish and beneficial mary jane shoes from Naot today.
Naot Rahina Black Madras Leather/Suede Women's Shoe
- Rich leather and suede upper with elegant cutout detailing and an adjustable instep strap.
- Leather sock lining wicks away moisture for a dry and healthy environment.
- Removable cork and latex footbed absorbs shock and molds to the natural contours of the foot.
- Superior arch support evenly distributes body weight to prevent spinal column and joint stress.
- Deep heel indentation helps body balance and protects the heel bone.
- Flexible rubber, polyurethane, and latex outsole provides lightweight durability.
- 1 1/2" heel.
- Made in Israel
This Style is part of the Koru collection
This Style has a medium fit
This Style is uses the Koru replacement footbed