About Baggallini Handbags
Created by two female flight attendants in 1995, Baggallini has been providing outstanding organizational options in handbags to meet the needs of travelers and everyday consumers. Baggallini prides itself on providing order and beauty in your bags, thus creating a sense of freedom in your well-ordered life.
Types of Baggallini Handbags
Baggallini handbags come in a variety of styles, including:
- Criss Cross Bagg – contains a hidden center pocket, front and back zippered compartments, a large back pocket, and removable, adjustable crossbody strap.
- Everyday Bagg – contains a front organizational pocket, interior credit card slots and lipstick holder, and interior cell phone pocket.
- Paris Bagg – a great all-around bag with secure, zippered cell phone and PDA pockets, interior credit card slots, lipstick holder, and key leash, and removable coin purse.
- Hobo Tote Bagg – a large bag that you can use to carry a lot of your essentials for each day. Contains interior card slots, lipstick holder and key leash, three exterior pockets, and a back pocket that can convert to slide over a suitcase handle.
- Sydney Bagg - versatile bag with front pockets for a cell phone or camera, interior credit card slots, removable coin purse, and large exterior pocket.
- Zipper Bagg – a small bag for when you don’t need to hold everything. Contains three exterior zipper pockets, interior credit card slots, lipstick holder and key leash, and removable coin purse.
What Sets Baggallini Handbags Apart?
It’s all about lightweight, easy-to-use materials, and intelligent organizational design. Baggallini purses and backpacks are made from lightweight, water-resistant nylon so that they are comfortable to wear as well as durable and weather resistant. These Baggallini shoulder bags excel in providing choices for organizing all of your accessories and are beautiful as they do so.
Learn more about the Baggallini brand in this exciting video: