Foot Wellness Guide
- Related Articles
- What is Plantar Fasciitis?
- What to Look for in Footwear When You Have Plantar Fasciitis
- How to Relieve Discomfort Associated with Plantar Fasciitis
- Who is Susceptible to Plantar Fasciitis?
- A Guide to Proper Arch Support
- Understanding and Treating Fallen Arches
- How to Find the Right Arch Support
- Most Common Causes of Arch Pain
- Preventing Foot Cramps in the Arches
- Common Health Problems that Afflict Toes
- How to Take Care of Your Toenails
- Causes of Hammer Toes
- Is Your Footwear Giving You Bunions?
- What are Stress Fractures and How to Remedy Them
- How High Heels Can Cause Foot Problems
- How to Find Relief from Gout
- Understanding and Preventing Foot Blisters
- How Proper Footwear Can Help You Avoid Contracting Athlete's Foot
- Finding the Right Shoes for Arthritis
- How to Know Your Pronation and the Support You Need
- Back to Foot Wellness Guide
It is a foot ailment that afflicts millions of people every year, everyone from athletes to middle-aged individuals. Plantar Fasciitis occurs when the plantar fascia ligament in your foot is strained, causing pain and discomfort in your heel, but there are treatment options to alleviate the pain and reduce symptoms.
This visual compilation of information (called an infographic) gives you an overview of Plantar Fasciitis, including its symptoms and treatments. The content of the infographic is to provide you with general information, so please speak with your doctor before pursuing any course of action.
Another great reference is the Vionic Standing Guide. A great guide to keeping a healthy posture, happy back, and comfortable feet.
This graphic contains the following info:
- Definition of Plantar Fasciitis
- Symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis
- People at Risk