1460 Koll Circle, Suite A
San Jose, CA 95112
**SAVE ON SHIPPING: Returns and
Exchanges can also be done at any
Footwear etc. retail store location.
Easy 30 Day Return Policy
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Footwear etc.
We are proud to offer our Easy 30 Day Return Policy:
Shoes in new, unworn condition can be returned for a full refund for up to 30 days from the original date of purchase.
No refunds will be given for worn merchandise.
If returning a pair of shoes to us is necessary, please do not use the shoe box as your primary shipping box. Affixing tape, postage, or an address label to this box will result in a minimum $10 re-boxing fee per item.
For your convenience, you can visit any retail location to do a return or exchange OR visit footwearetc.com/returns to generate a pre-paid* UPS return label for your return. Once you have your package ready to go, just give the package to any UPS center, UPS Store, or UPS driver. Insurance is already included with the label. Note, we are not able to offer return labels from US territories or military addresses.
*Terms for using our UPS pre-paid return label:
- $12.95 flat fee per label used will be deducted from returns for all Non Rewards Members.
- $9.95 flat fee return shipping on all items for Footwear etc. Rewards Members!
Return labels are only available for orders in the 50 US states. They are not available from US territories or military addresses.
All shipping fees are non-refundable.
You are always welcome to use any other shipping method. Returns should be sent via a trackable and insured method to:
Footwear etc. Returns 1460 Koll Circle, Suite A, San Jose, CA 95112
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a note asking for a refund.
We process most returns within one week of their receipt back to our warehouse. Once your refund has been processed it can take your bank up to 10 business days to post the credit to your account.
Exchanges can be done at any of our store locations or via mail. When exchanging in-store, you will save on return shipping fees! (Please note that inventory varies by store.) You can also exchange by way of returning your unwanted item(s) and placing a new order online or by phone. In either case, after you have placed your new order, simply send the item(s) you don't want back to us for a refund.
If returning a pair of shoes to us is necessary, please do not use the shoe box as your primary shipping box. Affixing tape, postage or an address label to this box will result in a minimum $10 re-boxing fee per item.
All returned merchandise should be sent to:
Footwear etc. Returns 1460 Koll Circle, Suite A, San Jose, CA 95112
We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Amazon Pay, Shop Pay, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Android Pay, and PayPal. For those customers shopping in-store, Cash is accepted too.
At this time, we only ship to addresses within the United States.
*Please note: orders with multiple items may ship in multiple shipments. If you are paying for shipping, you will only be charged once.
When will my order be shipped?
We pride ourselves on shipping your order quickly. 99% of in-stock orders leave our warehouse within one business day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed for shipment on Monday. Please note, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays do not count as UPS business days.
Where will my order ship from?
Most orders ship from one of our California locations. Occasionally items are sent directly from a manufacturer's US warehouse.
How will my order be shipped?
For all physical addresses, we use UPS Ground service within the 50 US states and the District of Columbia.
Orders to P.O. Boxes and US Military addresses will be shipped via the UPS SurePost with final delivery via the U.S. Postal Service. The SurePost service takes approximately 1-8 business days within the 48 contiguous states. Delivery time for Alaska, Hawaii, and Military addresses vary by location and are not guaranteed.
Will you ship to a P.O. Box or a U.S. Military address (APO/FPO)?
Yes, we will! Just be sure to choose the UPS SurePost shipping method during checkout. Shipments to U.S. Military addresses (APO/FPO) have an estimated delivery of 3 to 6 weeks after tendered to the U.S. Postal Service.
Will you ship to an address outside the United States?
No, we only ship orders within the United States (including US Military addresses)
What will shipping cost (for orders within the US excluding Hawaii and Alaska) ?
- Orders $99 and higher qualify for Free UPS Ground or UPS SurePost Shipping (1-8 days)!
- Orders totaling $98.99 and lower are $7.95 for UPS Ground or UPS SurePost Shipping (1-8 days)
What will shipping cost (only for orders to Hawaii or Alaska)?
- UPS SurePost Shipping (estimated 7-14 days after received by the post office)= $30
- UPS Ground = $40
These shipping offers are available regardless of how your order is placed (e.g. online, by phone, etc.).
Does free shipping apply to phone orders?
Yes. All free shipping offers shown online are valid for orders placed by phone.
Is a signature required for delivery?
Unless specifically requested by our customer, we do not require a signature upon delivery. We cannot guarantee that UPS will leave a package without a signature, as the final decision on whether it is safe to leave a package falls to the individual UPS driver.
When will I receive my order?
If a product is not available or back ordered an associate from Footwear etc. will contact you promptly to inform you of the situation. In stock orders usually ship the same or next business day.
Please note, some products will ship direct from the manufacturer. When this occurs, we will notify you by email of the estimated shipping date and delivery time.
BOPIS - Buy Online, Pick-Up In-Store
We are proud to offer the option of purchasing online and picking up your order in-store. If your order qualifies for in-store pick-up, you will be presented with the option to select a local Footwear etc. store during the Shipping step of the checkout process. Once you place your order we will get to work on preparing it for pick-up. As soon as your order is ready to be picked up, we will email and call you. You can come inside to pick-up your order or give us a call and we can bring it out to your car!
Low Price Guarantee
We try our best to offer the best prices every day.
If you find a shoe for a lower price on another web site, we will match that price!
To receive your refund:
- Order the shoes that you want.
- Call us toll free at 1-800-720-0572 or send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and web address where you found the lower price. Please be sure to give us the correct website address to expedite the confirmation.
- After we confirm the lower price, we will revise your order and send you an e-mail with your new total.
- The other site cannot be an auction site.
- The other site must be an authorized retailer for that brand of shoes.
- The item must be in stock in the same style, size and color.
- Offer valid up to 30 days after your purchase date.
- Offer not valid on price mistakes on the other company's website.
- Any shipping charges on the other company's website will be used to determine the matched price.
- The return policy from the company will also be matched, with 30 days as the maximum return period.
- Reward Coupons cannot be combined with a price match.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. The information you provide to us is never sold (except as "sale" is defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act -CCPA Rights) to an outside company. Some contact information is used for the purposes of fulfillment and tracking orders.
When signing up for SMS, you agree to receive marketing text messages from Footwear etc. at the number you provide, including messages sent by autodialer. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
California Customer Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have certain privacy rights under the CCPA. This section describes those rights and how you can exercise them with Footwear etc.
CCPA Rights Requests
You can request that we delete your personal information. We may not delete all of your personal information if one of the following exceptions applies:
- Transactional: to complete a transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you;
- Security: to detect data security incidents;
- Error Correction: to debug or repair any errors;
- Legal: to protect against fraud or illegal activity or to comply with applicable law or a legal obligation, or exercise rights under the law, such as the right to free speech; or
- Internal Use: to use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information (i.e. to improve our services).
Please note that if we delete your personal information, many of our services will not work the same. Some examples include, but are not limited to:
- Returns: We will not have the ability to look up your receipt or order in our system. In order to process a return or refund, we will require proof of purchase from the customer and if the customer is unable to provide proof of purchase, the transaction will be treated as an unreceipted return in accordance with our return policy.
- Customer Service: Our ability to handle customer service requests may be limited. We will not have the ability to look up prior orders or account information and may request proof of purchase in order to service your needs.
- Online Account & Shopping: Your online account will no longer exist. Your shopping cart items, order history, saved addresses in your online account will no longer be available.
- Rewards Program: You will lose your rewards account and any points earned as part of your participation in Footwear etc. Rewards. You will not be able to accrue rewards points moving forward. Any existing reward certificates will be honored. You will also no longer be eligible for rewards specific benefits such as exclusive events and early access offers.
- Marketing Communications: We will no longer be able to provide you with any marketing communications directly, including personalized marketing communication such as information about new products, services and offers tailored to your interests.
- Opt Outs: Previous opt-out requests will not be saved.
Personal Information that We "Sell"
We may "sell" (as sell is defined in CCPA) the following categories of personal information:
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California and federal law;
- Internet/electronic activity;
- Inferences drawn from the categories described above in order to create a profile about you to reflect your preferences, characteristics, preferences, behavior and attitudes.
We "sell" your personal information to Select Partners and to digital advertising networks. We do not knowingly sell the personal information of minors under the age of 16.
Right to Opt Out of Sale
California residents have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information to third parties, as "sale" is defined under CCPA.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA Rights and we will not deny you goods or services, charge you a different price, or provide you with a lesser quality of goods or services if you exercise any of your CCPA Rights.