The Aetrex Sydney is a casual women's espadrille wedge heel quarter strap sandal with two adjustable hook and loop straps.
These Aetrex Sydney Deep Taupe Suede Women's Sandals have the following features:
- Upper Material: Genuine Suede
- Espadrille wedge, perfect for those who want a combination of comfort and style
- 8mm of memory foam and the built-in Aetrex Orthotic System
- Provides ultimate comfort along with style and height
- Arch support helps to stabilize and align feet
- Arch support helps to relieve common foot pain and plantar fasciitis
- Adjustability: Hook and loop closures help your shoes further mold to your feet
- This type of shoe provides ample room for your feet and is beneficial for conditions such as Hammer Toes
- RECOMMENDED FOR, Arch Pain, Flat Feet, Hammer Toes, Heel Pain, High In-step, Narrow Feet, Neuropathy, Plantar Fasciitis
- Jute and suede wrapped wedge
- Heel Height: 3
Arch Support: By aligning at the optimal position to properly balance your foot, Aetrex footwear provides unmatched support and improves how your body functions from the ground up
Memory Foam Cushioning: Feel like you're in your favorite pair of sneakers! Aetrex footwear proudly features a thick layer of slow recovery memory foam that customizes to your particular feet, for the ultimate footwear experience
Anti-Microbial Technology: With Aegis anti-microbial technology embedded in Aetrex footwear, it's easy to maintain a clean and healthy environment for your feet. Aegis helps prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi and helps keep your feet odor free"
I'd originally purchaced a red pair from a shoe repair/ retail store. Size 8 1/2. Extremely cute and comfy. Was never a fan of velcro on shoes but you can't even tell. I'm on my feet most of the day at work and was so pleased at the end of the day. Great arch support too. I got on line to see if footwear etc (my go to shoe place) had em in other colors and grabbed a black pair. My foot on the wider side and these are super cute and comfy!
I purchased this shoe in another color suede last year from Footwear Etc and loved it so much when I saw it in black I just had to have it. It's SO comfortable, stylish and a bit sexy (never thought of comfort footwear that way :)) I have several sandals from Aetrex and they are my go-to sandal when I want real comfort but style as well!