ASICS, an acronym derived from the Latin phrase, Anima Sana In Corpore Sano - a sound mind in a sound body. Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create the best product.
Asics Gel-Kayano 17 Snow/Lime/Lightning Women's Shoe
- ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- A top layer of injected Solyte® provides a cushioned platform feel in the forefoot. Women's models feature a lower density for improved cushioning and forefoot comfort.
- 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
- Recognizes the normal periodic changes in the shape of the woman's arch and provides for the controlled deformation of the arch into the space within the system.
- An anatomically correct lacing environment that reduces potential for irritation and provides improved comfort and fit.
- A next generation DuoMax® system provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency.
- Employs different densities of Solyte® lasting material in heel and forefoot for improved comfort.
- 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low-light hours.
- A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- This midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System® device and the midsole, allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient foot function
- Designed and built on lasts and molds that are tooled specifically to designated widths.
- Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance.
- Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- A blown AHAR® rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.