The Superfeet Berry offers exceptional orthotic support for women who want a little more spring in their step. Superfeet BERRY insoles feature a resilient, high-impact foam forefoot and unmistakable Superfeet shape and legendary support. Designed to fit women's running shoes, hiking boots and everyday footwear, the result is an insole that can take a pounding so your feet don't have to.
These Superfeet Berry Women's Insoles have the following features:
- REINFORCED STABILIZER CAP: the base of the insole that supports the rear-foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer
- DEEP HEEL CUP: features a deep, narrow heel cup that helps support the foot during high-impact activities and long distances
- SUPERFEET SHAPE: designed with a slimmer heel and an arch length to fit the female foot, the signature Superfeet shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- RESPONSIVE FULL LENGTH FOAM LAYER: closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long lasting comfort
- HIGH-IMPACT FOAM FOREFOOT: provides greater shock absorption during high impact activities like walking, running, or playing on hard, unforgiving surfaces
- ORGANIC, ODOR-CONTROL COATING: all natural coating eliminates odor causing bacteria
I've purchased many of these Superfeet during the past few years. They were originally recommended to me by my podiatrist. I have a few pair of custom orthotics made from a casting that I wear in my sneakers and Naot shoes but I use these Superfeet in my slippers and some shoes which my other orthotics do not fit into. I don't like having to move my orthotics from shoe to shoe each time I get dressed so I enjoy having a few pair and these are less expensive than custom.
I can use super feet with various styles of shoes and boots, with comfort and support.
So far so good
Bought these insoles two months ago at my closest store, and so far so good! The podiatrist I went to recommended this product. It doesn't have a strong/high arch support, so I can barely feel it walking with them. Hopefully it'll help, preventing my big t