One of the most popular ankle supports with coaches, trainers and physical therapists, the ASO Ankle Stabilizing Orthosis.
The contoured tongue provides exceptional fit and is constructed of lightweight yet durable Cool Flex material.
This material also lines the inside back of the boot, providing increased comfort to the Achilles area. The polyester-cotton laces are strong and resist shrinking.
Med Spec ASO Ankle Stabilizing Orthosis
- Superior ankle support that fits easily into almost any shoe.
- Stability straps lock the heel in place.
- Elastic cuff closure: decreases amount of inversion possible.
- Ballistic nylon straps: figure 8" straps replicate ankle taping.
- Low profile: will fit in any type of shoe.
- Lace up closure: patient friendly application.
- Bilateral capability: helps keep foot in neutral position.
- Great choice for preventing or treating ankle sprains.
- Ballistic nylon base: provides tremendous strength to product; increase longevity of brace.
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards.
- Machine wash gentle cycle, no bleach. Air dry.
- Fits left or right foot.
X-Small = Men's 6-7, Women's 5-6
Small = Men's 7.5-9, Women's 6.5-8
Medium = Men's 9.5-11, Women's 8.5-12
Large = Men's 11.5-13, Women's 12.5-14
X-Large = Men's 13.5-15
XX-Large = Men's 15+"