The Brooks Ariel 20 is a sporty women's running shoe that is built for maximum support and cushioning with a spacious yet secure fit.
These Brooks Ariel 20 Black/Ebony/Blue Mesh Women's Shoes have the following features:
- Engineered-mesh upper
- Provides comfort and a spacious yet secure fit
- GuideRails Support Technology: Reduces weight from prior versions and focuses on the runner's knees to keep you moving comfortably, eliminating excess movement
- BioMoGo DNA midsole: Provides ultra-softness and durability
- Ultimate sockliner: Adds cushioning for a plush in-shoe feel
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad: Accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions
The Sales person who helped me was amazing, excellent service.
I live in Utah, have searched all over the place, local, internet, they were quick turnaround, it was like not a big deal, no problems and very quick!
Love these shoes
I have metartasalgia in both feet, plus fallen arches. I wear these shoes always. Only take them off to go to weddings, lolol.I have several pair, a pair for walking, a pair to wear around the house a pair to do yard work a pair to go out in.
Best Stability Shoe
This is probably my 10th purchase of Brooks Ariel due to the fact that they are excellent for motion control and stability. I pronate so this is also one of the best shoes for that. They also have great cushioning and come in wide widths due to the fact that I have a bunion that they accommodate. Overall, I am always pleased with the fast service from Footwear etc.