The Dansko Ingrid is a women's shoe that can be worn as an open-back clog or a sling back.
Dansko Ingrid Antique Brown Oiled Leather Women's Shoe
- Firm foot and arch support. Contoured midsole keeps your foot supported and secure.
- Superior shock absorption. Comparable to athletic footwear.
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom. Keeps you going all day long.
- Roomy toe box. Allows toes to move comfortable.
- For leather clogs, socklining is anti-microbial, leather. For vegan clogs, lining is synthetic microfiber.
- Heel height is 2 inches.
Dansko's Acadia outsole has been tested by SATRA in the United Kingdom and Precision Testing Laboratories in Nashville, Tennessee.
Dansko's Acadia outsole carries the Seal of Acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association)