The Hobo International Urban Oxide" Travel is a small women's crossbody bag with metal hardware and exterior zipper.
Hobo was founded in 1991 by Toni Ray in Annapolis, Maryland. Toni believed that quality and cool never go out of style!
Hobo "Urban Oxide" Travel Black Rubber Women's Handbag
- Bottom zip around closure
- Adjustable crossbody strap with drop length of approximately 22 inches
- Exterior back slip pocket and front zip pocket
- 3 large slip pockets, zip pockets on top and bottom flaps
- Black and white abstract circle lining
- Bubble rubber
- Silver tone hardware details
- Dimensions: 10" x 10" x 3"
"Urban Oxide" bags are created for city living and urban travels, the exclusive embossed rubber is crafted from a durable non-leather material. Developed to withstand everyday weather and wear this innovative textile fuses a cool tactile touch with enduring strength in functional, modern designs.
The interior lining for Hobo bags and wallets changes every season. The bag interior lining may not match the image shown."