The HOKA ONE ONE Arahi 5 is a casual women's running shoe designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting.
These HOKA ONE ONE Arahi 5 Blue Fog/Provincial Blue Mesh Women's Shoes have the following features:
- Engineered mesh upper delivers breathable comfort
- Combination of maximum cushioning and minimal weight
- Designed with structured, engineered mesh at the heel for midfoot security and breathable
- Outfitted with an intuitive pull tab for easy on-and-off
- Refined collar shape that alleviates pressure on the Achilles
- Early stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth ride
- Firmer, EVA J-Frame offers lightweight support
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Rubber outsole for increased durability
Bought these due to arthritic foot and Morton’s neuroma. Need plenty of room in toe box. These shoes deliver! Comfortable and plenty of arch and sole support as well. Didn’t even need to change out inner soles. Actually look forward to wearing them and that’s saying a lot since I’m usually a barefoot kind of person!
Bought for Disney and they did the job!
Love, love these Hokas. I ordered the express shipping and shipping arrived from Cali to Alabama in 2 days! Would definitely order from here again!
Best Shoe ever
Love the style , comfort of this shoe . No more leg pain , built for walking and running . Will definitely buy more pairs of this brand