The HOKA ONE ONE Bondi 7 is a sporty women's road running shoe that is designed for a smooth, balanced and cushioned ride.
These HOKA ONE ONE Bondi 7 Black/Black Mesh Women's Shoes have the following features:
- Open-engineered mesh construction delivers breathable comfort
- The most cushioned shoe in the HOKA road-shoe lineup
- Delivers a smooth, balanced ride over any distance
- Memory foam collar cradles ankle in plush comfort
- TPU overlays offer additional midfoot structure and support
- Internal heel counter provides a supportive, locked-in fit MIDSOLE
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole
- Refined early-stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Beveled heel design offers a smooth transition and increased durability
- Rubber outsole minimizes weight and maximizes durability
- Footwear Etc.
The most comfy shoe ever owned
I got this shoe for my mom after owning one for a few months. It’s very comfortable with the right support. Working on my feet all day, my feet doesn’t hurt at the end of the day with these shoes. I would recommend this shoe.
The sales consultant (Caeser, Cupertino CA) helped me find these and find with some additional inserts, they helped my foot pain from plantar fasciitis tremendously.
Love these shoes!!
These shoes are like walking on clouds! I have plantar fasciitis and these shoes are the perfect solution!
Lots of cushion for sore feet
I wear these sneakers for walking the dog and also going to the gym. I have issues with my feet so must have a lot of cushion and these do the trick. So much so, that when I wore out my first pair, I went to Footwear Etc. and purchased the exact same shoe again!
I’m a server and I’ve tried several types of shoes , the Hokas are amazing and feel great on your foot . This company was fast and efficient in getting them to me. For anyone on their feet , I’d recommend this shoe.