The HOKA ONE ONE Challenger ATR is an athletic women's trail running shoe that is light weight and great on all terrains.
HOKA ONE ONE shoes are for all runners, from joggers to elite athletes looking to improve their performance. We continue our pace, leading the running revolution. Please join us on our journey and keep running. HOKA ONE ONE incorporated minimum drop geometry along with a rolling rocker design to promote consistent rhythm in the runner's foot strike.
HOKA ONE ONE Challenger ATR Beetroot Purple/Green Mesh Women's Shoe
- Lightweight, Supportive No Sew SpeedFrame Upper Construction
- Early-Stage Meta-Rocker Provides Propulsion
- Full EVA Midsole Provides Signature HOKA Cushioning
- 4mm Lugs Provide All-Terrain Traction
- Rubber Pods Provide Stability on Uneven Terrain
- Engineered midsole volume which is up to 2.5X the volume than standard running shoes, made with performance-specific cushioning material.
- Meta-Rocker midsole geometry, specifically engineered with a low heel-toe differential and a sculpted outsole radius in the heel and toe, creates a unique fulcrum effect and encourages a guided foot gait cycle.
- Uniquely engineered Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink deeply into the shoe’s midsole.
- 1007973 BPJGR
The HOKA ONE ONE Challenger ATR was awarded 2015 Trail Shoe Of The Year" by competitor.com
HOKA ONE ONE products have been featured in:"