The HOKA ONE ONE Torrent 2 is a sporty women's trail running shoe designed for traction to take on any terrain.
These HOKA ONE ONE Torrent 2 Moroccan Blue/Saffron Mesh Women's Shoes have the following features:
- Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibers
- A nimble trail racer with a streamlined silhouette that incorporates a combination of cushioning and agility
- Recycled Unifi REPREVE yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic
- Sporting realigned, multi-directional lugs for improved traction, this trail racer tackles a variety of terrain with a sticky rubber outsole
- Reinforcing overlays provide protection against trail debris
- PROFLY midsole construction delivers a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Updated multi-directional lugs deliver supreme grip on uneven terrain
- Marbled, sticky rubber outsole
My Hoka work great. I’m on my feet for 10 to 12 hours a day and they really make a huge difference in the way my feet feel after a shift at the hospital.