The HOKA ONE ONE Valor is an athletic women's running shoe with Early-Stage Meta-Rocker for propulsion, the Valor is a smooth-riding shoe that is best suited for running on man-made surfaces.
HOKA ONE ONE shoes are for all runners, from joggers to elite athletes looking to improve their performance. We continue our pace, leading the running revolution. Please join us on our journey and keep running. HOKA ONE ONE incorporated minimum drop geometry along with a rolling rocker design to promote consistent rhythm in the runner's foot strike.
HOKA ONE ONE Valor Aqua/Neon Pink Mesh Women's Shoe
- Lycra ComfortFrame Upper
- Early-Stage Meta-Rocker Provides Propulsion
- Full EVA Midsole Provides Signature Hoka Cushioning
- Flat Waisted Geometry Provides Inherent Stability
- Strategic Rubber Placement Provides Durability
- Engineered midsole volume which is up to 2.5X the volume than standard running shoes, made with performance-specific cushioning material.
- Excellent shock absorption and an inherently stable ride.
- Meta-Rocker midsole geometry, specifically engineered with a low heel-toe differential and a sculpted outsole radius in the heel and toe, creates a unique fulcrum effect and encourages a guided foot gait cycle.
- Supports a runners form, and encourages a continuous Positive Gait Speed roll from heel-strike to toe-off.
- Uniquely engineered Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink deeply into the shoe’s midsole.
- Designed to provide integrated stability which is adaptable to a wide range of feet and running styles.
- 1007870 ANPN
HOKA ONE ONE products have been featured in:"