The HOKA ONE ONE Vanquish is an athletic women's running shoe that is Hoka's most responsive road shoe in their line. The RMAT body provides a perfect blend of underfoot support and a responsive ride.
HOKA ONE ONE shoes are for all runners, from joggers to elite athletes looking to improve their performance. We continue our pace, leading the running revolution. Please join us on our journey and keep running. HOKA ONE ONE incorporated minimum drop geometry along with a rolling rocker design to promote consistent rhythm in the runner's foot strike.
HOKA ONE ONE Vanquish Plum/Fuchsia Mesh Women's Shoe
- Lycra ComfortFrame and Airmesh Upper
- TPU External Heel Counter Provides Support
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker Provides Propulsion
- RMAT Provides Maximum Inherent Stability and Rebound
- EVA Top-Layer Provides Signature Hoka Cushioning
- RMAT High-Rebound Cushioning
- Strategic Rubber Placement Provides Durability
- Engineered midsole volume which is up to 2.5X the volume than standard running shoes, made with performance-specific cushioning material.
- Excellent shock absorption and an inherently stable ride.
- Meta-Rocker midsole geometry, specifically engineered with a low heel-toe differential and a sculpted outsole radius in the heel and toe, creates a unique fulcrum effect and encourages a guided foot gait cycle.
- Supports a runners form, and encourages a continuous Positive Gait Speed roll from heel-strike to toe-off.
- Uniquely engineered Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink deeply into the shoe’s midsole.
- Designed to provide integrated stability which is adaptable to a wide range of feet and running styles.
- 1007869 PFS
HOKA ONE ONE products have been featured in:"