The Ilse Jacobsen Tulip 139 is a casual women's slip-on shoe that is ultra lightweight and great for almost any occasion.
These Ilse Jacobsen Tulip 139 Black Synthetic Women's Shoes have the following features:
- Perforated man-made upper
- Easy slip-on design
- Soft microfiber linings
- Lightly cushioned footbed
- The shoe is made of recycled microfiber
- The upper construction is made without any glue
- This light weight shoe is perfect for any occasion
- Practical, very comfortable and has a great appearance
- Flexible outsole made of natural rubber
- Breathable and perfect for travel
- This style comes with a transparent outsole
- Removable cushioned insole
- Heel Height 1
- Model Number 139
Most Comfortable Shoes Ever
I purchased 3 different colors, and all the shoes are comfortable. The shoes support my feet, fit beautifully, and look great. I think the Women's Ilse Jacobsen Tulip 140 Falcon Synthetic w/Black Sole is the best.
My new faves!
These shoes are so comfortable and fun that I bought three pairs—yellow, poppy, and light regatta. I love the pop of color they add to my outfits and are perfect when I want more than a sandal. Keep in mind they run a tad bit small but given the material the uppers are made of, it’s not a big deal.
Love the shoe but it just needed to come in wide width.
Isle Jacobsen Tulip 139
This is my fourth pair of this shoe! I have them in navy, red, sage and black. I wear them nearly every day and always get compliments. They are the most comfortable shoes I’ve found in years. I highly recommend them for style and all-day wearing.