The Kizik Alpine is a casual men's suede slip-on shoe with hands-free technology that allows you to slip on your shoes with ease.
These Kizik Alpine Brown Suede Men's Shoes have the following features:
- Suede upper provides a soft finish
- F.A.S.T. Technology enables Hands-Free functionality
- Contoured Footbeds ensure all-day comfort
- AUTOMATIC FIT: When activated proprietary internal wing shape automatically opens to let your foot in, and closes to keep it in
- TONGUE REINFORCEMENT: Flexible structure provides rigidity for smooth hands-free functionality without sacrificing comfort
- INSTEP ADJUSTMENT: Customize your fit with the simple adjustment strips on both sides of the tongue
- RETRACTABLE HEEL: Heel material is built to repeatedly collapse and quickly regain its shape
- ARC DESIGN: Proprietary flex-rebound system combines responsive rebound with low profile flexibility
- TITANIUM SPRING WIRE: Aerospace grade titanium spring wire for exceptional rebound strength and flexibility
- Each shoe is made of the highest grade materials which ensures the great strength, durability, and looks even better over time
- Shoes that don’t need laces, buckles, snaps or straps
This is my third pair of Kizik hands free shoes. They are comfortable, they look good and they are durable. The only bad thing I can say is that they are too expensive.