Step into a fabulously extraordinary walking experience when you take a stroll in some Kirei mary-janes by Naot. These sleek black suede slip-ons are an ideal complement to nearly a warm weather outfit; they look just as stunning with a pair of pants as with a skirt. A healthy substitute for flats, you'll notice multiple layers of orthotic support from the first wear to the last. For the most personalized fit, the patented cork and natural latex Naot footbed conforms to the natural contours of your foot, while the Velcro strap across the vamp can be adjusted easily and quickly at your leisure.
These Naot Kirei Black Madras/Black Suede/Black Patent Women's Shoes have the following features:
- Black suede shoe trimmed with leather and patent Velcro® strap
- Supportive leather padded inner lining
- Removable Cork and latex insole covered in suede
- Polyurethane sole with a 1" incline heel
- Skillfully crafted in Israel Medium Fit Utilizes the Koru replacement footbed Available in multiple colors