The industry gold standard for running shoes. The New Balance M990v5 is the latest updated version of the ever popular classic that is made in the USA.
These New Balance M990BK5 Black/Black Suede/Mesh Men's Shoes have the following features:
- Pigskin suede/mesh upper
- This is American craftsmanship. The latest in our Made in the USA series
- Restores the great performance and iconic style of the 990’s 30-year-legacy
- The perfect combination of cushioning and stability, wrapped up in a look that will last forever
- Manufactured in the US for over 75 years
- Wear with pride. New Balance sneakers labeled Made in the USA are built by American workers in New England factories
- 12 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole
- Dual density collar foam
- Encap PU ring with EVA Ethyl Vinyl Acetate core
- ENCAP midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
New Balance 990 Black/Silver
Fantastic experience, arrived just as expected.
This was my fifth pair; they’re comfortable and wear well.
Best Athletic Shoes
I've been wearing these shoes for years and they are the best/
My husband has purchased the 990 for a few years and being made in the USA this shoe is of very high quality and wears well.
Excellent sneaker here and one of a very few still made in the USA. New Balance is also the only sneaker I've ever worn that will last me an entire year. Comfortable, long lasting, and made in America; what's not to like?