American craftsmanship at it's best. The New Balance M990v5 is the latest updated version of the ever popular classic that is made in the USA.
These New Balance M990NV5 Navy/Silver Suede Mesh Men's Shoes have the following features:
- Pigskin/mesh upper
- This is American craftsmanship. The latest in our Made in the USA series
- Restores the great performance and iconic style of the 990’s 30-year-legacy
- The perfect combination of cushioning and stability, wrapped up in a look that will last forever
- Manufactured in the US for over 75 years
- Wear with pride. New Balance sneakers labeled Made in the USA are built by American workers in New England factories
- 12 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole
- Dual density collar foam
- Encap PU ring with EVA Ethyl Vinyl Acetate core
- ENCAP midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
Excellent sneaker here and one of a very few still made in the USA. New Balance is also the only sneaker I've ever worn that will last me an entire year. Comfortable, long lasting, and made in America; what's not to like?
Review of M990 V5
They have excellent fit & longevity. This is a great value for the money compared to other brands, and Footwear Etc is also a great place to find the right shoe!
I have been wearing these shoes for over 5 years. Well, not the same pair, but I believe these are by fifth. So they last awhile as well. I first invested in this shoe when I was having problems with planar fasciitis to provide better support. I immediately felt relieve and haven't had a problem since! They are very comfortable, every pair I've bought fits just like gloves on my feet. I highly recommend the New Balance 990!
Cushy/comfy but I miss the support of the 1540
Delivery on-time, as always. Comfy like a house slipper but does not provide the excellent Rollbar walking support of the 1540. NB--please resolve the supply chain issues with the 1540 and make them in the US again! FWE had excellent customer support in clarifying why the 1540s are not available.
Durable and comfortable shoe
Besides being a very supportive she the color provides a nice alternative to my clothing.