The New Balance W1540v2 running shoe for women with Rollbar technology for the ultimate in stability and support.
These NB 1540 New Balance running shoes for women in Basin/UV Blue Synthetic/Mesh have the following features:
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- Blown rubber outsole
- Dual density collar foam
- ACTEVA LITE 24 percent lighter than New Balance's standard compression molded foam for optimal compression set properties.
- A core of soft cushioning EVA in the midsole with a tough polyurethane rim for more support and durability.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- No-sew material application
- Polyurethane insert
- 10mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10mm drop are approximate
- Made in the USA!
New Balance is the only athletic shoe manufacturer still making shoes in the US. Twenty-five percent of New Balance shoes sold domestically are produced by a US workforce, using US and imported materials.
Best sneaker I've had
I love this sneaker and actually bought 5 more pairs when I found out they were discontinuing them. They were great for my wide feet. And turquoise is my favorite color. :) I've owned them for 5+ years, and I walk several miles every day. They're VERY comfortable! If I could find more in my size, I'd ****** up all of them. Unfortunately, they only have 2 narrow left. Too bad! I even went on eBay to try and find more pairs.