The New Balance W1540v2 is a lace up women's athletic running shoe with Rollbar technology for the ultimate foot stability.
These New Balance W1540SG2 Silver/Green Synthetic/Mesh Women's Shoes have the following features:
- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole
- Dual density collar foam
- In 2013, 1 out of every 4 pairs of shoes sold in the USA was made or assembled here. Where domestic value is at least 70%, we label our shoes Made in the USA.
- ACTEVA LITE 24% lighter than New Balance's standard compression molded foam for optimal compression set properties.
- A core of soft cushioning EVA in the midsole with a tough polyurethane rim for more support and durability.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- No-sew material application
- Polyurethane insert
- Synthetic/mesh upper
New Balance is the only athletic shoe manufacturer still making shoes in the US. Twenty-five percent of New Balance shoes sold domestically are produced by a US workforce, using US and imported materials.
Best sneaker I've had
I love this sneaker and actually bought 5 more pairs when I found out they were discontinuing them. They were great for my wide feet. And turquoise is my favorite color. :) I've owned them for 5+ years, and I walk several miles every day. They're VERY comfortable! If I could find more in my size, I'd ****** up all of them. Unfortunately, they only have 2 narrow left. Too bad! I even went on eBay to try and find more pairs.