The Vionic Slimfit Orthotic is podiatrist designed for everyday wear that you can put in almost any shoe to make them feel like a new pair.
These Vionic Slimfit Orthotic Women's Insoles have the following features:
- Podiatrist-designed as a cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics.
- Designed for everyday use: fits all types of women's fashion and casual footwear.
- Supports the foot via a built-in rear-foot angle which helps realign the foot to its natural position.
- Supports the metatarsal bones, and helps provide effective relief from the ball-of-foot pain, metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, as well as painful bunions, corns and calluses.
- Shock-absorbing polyurethane materials provide comfort and flexibility to ensure a correct fit every time.
- Adhesive pad on bottom prevents movement in shoes with higher heels.
- Soft 100% polyester microfiber topcloth has EcoFresh earth friendly microbe shield technology to help safeguard against odor-causing bacteria.
- For best results, it is recommended that you replace your orthotics every 12 months.