The Vionic Relief Full Length Orthotic Insole is clinically proven to reduce pronation and relieve many common foot pains.
These Vionic Relief Full Length Unisex Orthotic Insoles have the following features:
- Podiatrist-designed as a cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics.
- Vionic orthotics offer a convenient, pain-free natural healing solution for many of the common aches and pains associated with poor lower limb alignment.
- Clinically proven to reduce excess pronation, a contributing factor to flat feet.
- Designed for everyday use: walking, commuting, casual/light hiking.
- Features biomechanical Tri-Planar Motion control to help stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural neutral position.
- Lightweight, medium-density molded EVA base for maximum support and superior comfort; deep heel cup to maintain correct foot positioning.
- Features heel pad for increased shock absorption and energy return through heel strike phase.
- For footwear with removable factory insoles, we recommend removing factory insoles before fitting your Vionic orthotics.
- Soft 100% nylon topcloth with EcoFresh earth-friendly microbe shield technology to help safeguard against odor-causing bacteria.
- For best results, it is recommended that you replace your orthotics every 12 months.
- Ideal for flat or low-heeled shoes without removable insoles
La Mesa, CA