The Correct Heel Inserts Step Straightener #129 has the following features:
- Corrects bow legs and knock-knees as well as unevenly walked-down heels.
- If you walk a lot or you wear your shoes for long hours, you will be familiar with the issue of worn-down heels.
- Additionally, many people suffer from bow legs or knock-knees that lead to the heels being worn-down unevenly
- Will level out worn-down heels and therefore correct your walking posture
- Well cushioned to provide a pleasant and soft walking experience.
Depending on how you insert the heel pad into your shoes, you will be able to level out either knock-knees or bow legs. With knock-knees, pedag CORRECT is to be put into the shoe with the high end of the heel pad facing inside, in case of bow knees, just the other way round.
2 Inserts per pack