The Superfeet Orange insoles were created for the people who want a little more spring under their feet when they go the extra mile. Superfeet re-engineered their insole design to add a resilient, high-impact foam forefoot, while maintaining the unmistakable Superfeet shape and legendary support. The result is an insole that can take a pounding so your feet don't have to.
These Superfeet Orange Unisex Insoles have the following features:
- REINFORCED STABILIZER CAP: the base of the insole that supports the rear-foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer
- DEEP HEEL CUP: features a deep, narrow heel cup that helps support the foot during high-impact activities and long distances
- SUPERFEET SHAPE: the signature Superfeet shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- RESPONSIVE FULL LENGTH FOAM LAYER: closed cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long lasting comfort
- HIGH IMPACT FOAM FOREFOOT: provides greater shock absorption during high-impact activities like walking, running, or playing on hard, unforgiving surfaces
- ORGANIC, ODOR CONTROL COATING: all natural coating that eliminates odor causing bacteria
Since they were recommended by my Podiatrist they have worked well- good for 500 walking miles before replacement needed. Hold up well.