The Superfeet Orange insoles were created for the people who want a little more spring under their feet when they go the extra mile. Superfeet re-engineered their insole design to add a resilient, high-impact foam forefoot, while maintaining the unmistakable Superfeet shape and legendary support. The result is an insole that can take a pounding so your feet don't have to.
These Superfeet Orange Unisex Insoles have the following features:
- REINFORCED STABILIZER CAP: the base of the insole that supports the rear-foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer
- DEEP HEEL CUP: features a deep, narrow heel cup that helps support the foot during high-impact activities and long distances
- SUPERFEET SHAPE: the signature Superfeet shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- RESPONSIVE FULL LENGTH FOAM LAYER: closed cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long lasting comfort
- HIGH IMPACT FOAM FOREFOOT: provides greater shock absorption during high-impact activities like walking, running, or playing on hard, unforgiving surfaces
- ORGANIC, ODOR CONTROL COATING: all natural coating that eliminates odor causing bacteria
This is the insole that started it all with Footwear etc.
I am not sure I can take all the credit for getting a few pairs of these now for the past few years. This was recommended by my podiatrist since one of my arches is falling. He recommended these soles and told the RB store to do the Dr. Feaver cut. Basically that is cutting a diagonal off the hard sole that is above the Medial Arch in the front. This just allows that part of the arch to go lower and you basically get more arch support. He has retired, but the RB store still calls it the Dr. Feaver cut. I buy a pair of these for new shows that I can replace the entire sole. I haven't problems since using these and it is my number one go to insole.
Superfeet Insoles- orange
Since they were recommended by my Podiatrist they have worked well- good for 500 walking miles before replacement needed. Hold up well.