Women's Thorlos LTHW-9 Light Hiking Crew Socks - Moderate Cushion (Women's 5-6.5) Walnut
Designed for feet that hurt. Enjoying day hikes in warmer weather, on flat to varied terrain resulting in low to moderate stress on the feet. Specifically engineered to provide protection and comfort for women prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
These Thorlo LTHW-9 Light Hiking Crew Walnut Women's Socks have the following features:
- Constructed with THORLON blended with THOR•WICK COOL fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and extra moisture-wicking for drier, cooler, better feeling feet.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the feet for a more comfortable day hike.
- Engineered for women’s feet with extra stretch yarn in the ankle, a smaller heel pocket and a comfort toe box for a better fit.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate the feet.
- Unique padding specifically engineered for light hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.
- Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability.
Fiber Contents | 9% Exclusive THOR•LON Acrylic | 14% Stretch nylon | 6% Spandex | 61% THOR•WICK COOL