The Waldlaufer Henni Oxford is a casual women's walking shoe.
Waldlaufer shoes were founded in 1960 by Gunter Bauer. The choice of the brand name Waldlaufer, or Forest Walker", was spawned from his passion for the outdoors and nature.
Waldlaufer Henni Oxford Blue Nubuck Women's Shoe
- Ultralight soles have almost no weight but still provide excellent shock absorption
- Custom designed last provides extra volume in the toe box while contouring to hold the midfoot and heel
- Removable footbeds with arch and metatarsal support
- All styles are hand stitched for incredible flexibility and a lightweight feel with surprising support and stability.
- Features an extra cushiony removable footbed with unperceivable acupressure points. Customers don’t feel them, but it makes the shoes feel great!
- Constructed with waterproof “Denver” nubuk for fantastic durability. Shoes are not seam sealed, but the leather itself is waterproof.
The Henni is part of the Ultralite collection: