Proven to effectively alleviate heel pain and other foot and back issues. The Vionic Tasha is casual women's toe post sandal with a contoured footbed and micro-studded split strap.
These Vionic Tasha Blooming Dahlia Microfiber Women's Sandals have the following features:
- Uppers: Microfiber Textile
- Proven to effectively alleviate heel pain
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees
- Biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort
- Built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Outsole: Durable Rubber
If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down
- Plantar Fasciitis
Yeah it’s Vionic!
Love love love how these flops have saved my feet - perfect for plantar fasciitis! Vionic does it again
Pretty but not perfect
I will continue to purchase from Footwear etc. I am a loyal customer - they are the greatest! Also, I buy a lot of Vionic sandals; they are the only flip-flops that fit my body’s geometry. This particular model was a bit disappointing. The sole is fine; it’s the same as similar Vionic models. I don’t like the slit/double straps. They are really pretty, but they are scratchy and they pinch underneath. I’m keeping this pair (they are tolerable), but I won’t purchase another of this same model. If I had liked it better, I would have bought another color or two.