Correct Toes help prevent and cure common foot problems including bunions, hammertoes and plantar fasciosis and fasciitis without surgery, orthotics or medication. Align, Strengthen, Restore!
Correct Toes Toe Alignment System
- Align your toes to their true anatomical position
- Strengthen your feet during physical activities
- Restore your natural foot shape and function
- Correct Toes are podiatrist-designed to place each toe in the correct anatomical position in relationship to each other and to the ground
Common foot ailments include: bunions, hallux limitus and rigidus, neuromas, plantar fasciosis, hammertoes, and ingrown toenails. Related conditions include knee pain, other joint pain, and osteoarthritis. Imagine being able to CORRECT these conditions, as well as PREVENT them from occurring.
Examples of positive outcomes with the use of Dr. Ray's Correct Toes:
- Correction of: bunions, hallux limitus and rigidus, tailor’s bunions, corns, ingrown toenails, heel pain, plantar fasciosis, neuromas, capsulitis, lower leg pain, and runner’s knee. No surgery or medications required!
- Better balance in Parkinson's patients, and elderly.
- Improved strength and flexibility of the toes. This enhances proprioception, and subsequently the brain signals the body to move forward more naturally.
- Less osteoarthritis also known as degenerative arthritis, which currently plagues a majority of senior citizens, as well as a high percentage of the younger population.
- toe separator
So far, So Good
I’ve only been wearing CorrectToes for about two weeks & so far they’re really great. I had been searching for a toe separator that I could wear while active, with minimal discomfort & this item fits the bill. A little bit pricey, but way better quality than the look-alikes on Amazon! Don’t be fooled by the $10 copycats there, please save your money & just invest in Correct Toes. I’m not being paid or compensated to say this. In fact, I rarely take the time to even leave reviews, but here I am. If you’re on the fence, just do it.