More cushion means a more comfortable run. The HOKA ONE ONE Bondi 7 is a sporty women's road running shoe that is designed for a smooth, balanced and cushioned ride.
These HOKA ONE ONE Bondi 7 Blue Fog/Ombre Blue Mesh Women's Shoes have the following features:
- Open-engineered mesh construction delivers breathable comfort
- The most cushioned shoe in the HOKA road-shoe lineup
- Delivers a smooth, balanced ride over any distance
- Memory foam collar cradles ankle in plush comfort
- TPU overlays offer additional midfoot structure and support
- Internal heel counter provides a supportive, locked-in fit MIDSOLE
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole
- Refined early-stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Beveled heel design offers a smooth transition and increased durability
- Rubber outsole minimizes weight and maximizes durability
This is the most cushioned running shoe available and has a roomy toe box and rocker sole. It has allowed me to continue running despite nerve damage in my feet. I love this color combination, and was thrilled to find it at Footwear,etc in my size.
The Hoka shoes provide the most comfortable, cushioned footwear for walking all day. I always travel with them. Best for all-around wear. I highly recommend them.
At first the sneakers were a bit loose around the ankle then I re tied them and they fit much better.
This is my second pair of these shoes. I walk in them daily. They are great!
Second pair I bought and let me tell you something so far they have been the only shoes I can wear all day! I have had plantar for about 9 years now and I have tried every kind of tennis shoes. I still wear my aetrex inserts but walking is not painful as with othe3r tennis shoes.