A great everyday running shoe that is soft and light. The HOKA ONE ONE Clifton 7 is a men's road running shoe that is designed to be lightweight and ultra cushioned.
These HOKA ONE ONE Clifton 7 Black/Black Mesh Men's Shoes have the following features:
- Open-engineered sandwich mesh construction delivers the ultimate in breathable comfort
- Lightweight mesh gusset prevents tongue migration
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
- New vertical pull tab for easy entry
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel for a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones reduce weight
Changed My Life
I'm a new nursing student and after 3 days on the unit, my expensive Nike's were leaving me absolutely dead at the end of my shift. The pain in my feet from being on them for 12 hours at a time was debilitating. A few other nurse friends suggested Hokas. I ordered these immediately, and after only one day of wearing them to work, my life changed. I didn't hobble home or limp around the rest of the night. Incredibly light weight, very comfortable, and they look stylish as well. Highly recommend to any healthcare worker or anyone who stands on their feet for long periods. Well worth the price.
Cool and comfy
Most comfortable shoe I’ve ever owned. The mesh top helps keep my feet cool.
Men's Clifton 7
I like the product. Is a little narrower than other Hoka One One footwear I have purchased.
First Hoka Purchase
Unfortunately the Hokas that I received are a little short and too narrow. I love the customer service provided by FootwearEtc. It was super easy to return the shoes. Now that I know how this brand of shoes runs, I'll probably purchase a different pair that is wider and longer.
First time shopper, very satisfied
They had a hard to find sneaker I was looking for at a great price and shipped it pretty fast.