The MBT Kiburi has a unique multi-layered sole and Masai sensor emulates the feeling of walking on sand.
These MBT Kiburi Red Leather Women's Sandals have the following features:
- Leather upper
- Soft microfiber lining allows moisture to wick and helps keep your feet cool and dry
- Dual density midsole is made with TPU and nylon mixed with glass fibers for extra firmness and durability
- The shank consists of TPU (heel & midfoot area) and nylon mixed with glass fibres (forefoot area). Its dual density provides high wearing comfort.
- Multi-layered Swing w SS10 sole creates natural instability to emulate the feeling of walking on sand
- Adjustable ankle strap for a custom fit
- Style number: 400319
The MBT Index simplifies the process of finding the right level of MBT shoe for your needs. It ranks MBT into one of three categories, starting at Activate, our least level of rock, and progressing through Dynamic and ending with our highest level of rock, Performance."
Excellent. This is my 4th pair. Now I have 2 in black and one white and one red. They run slightly large but that’s easily remedied with the 3 Velcro straps. Without the rocket sole I walk with a pronounced limp. With this type of sole I am able to walk normally. Can’t due without them!
I can only wear MBT shoes due to severe foot problems.
I like that these are a bit dressier than my last pair of original MBT sandals.
These shoes are great. Not only are they comfortable but they work the muscles in your legs and buttocks. I lost a whole size just going for walks in these. The only problem is they all fell apart last year, the rubber in the arch and soles disintegrated!