The MBT Zee 16 Running Shoe is an sporty men's athletic running shoe that takes cushioning and shock absorption to a whole new level.
MBT Zee 16 Black/Fire Red/Lime Mesh Men's Shoe
- Breathable Engineered Air Mesh Upper with MBT Wing Logo Foot Support. Minimal Stitching design. Outside Injection molded Heel Lock system
- Drylex 360 degree Moisture Management lining used in the collar and tongue
- Molded Heel counter
- Co-Molded Flex Shank
- Max-Performance Midsole with 3 part Sensor Construction
- Removable Anatomically Shaped Foot-Bed
- Lightweight Outsole Design
- Air mesh for breathability and comfort. Lateral support overlays provides durability and helps keep the foot in place. Injection Molded Heel Counter locks the foot in place.
- Provides 360 degree moisture wicking and antimicrobial protection for the foot.
- Additional options at top of eyestay for better lock fit.
- Minimal nylon shank molded into midsole for combination of stability and flexibility.
- Tri density 3 sensor design for runners who want cushioning and maximum support. The MBT Sensor Technology 1 in the heel compliments the midfoot sensor by absorbing shock. The MBT Sensor Technology 2 provides ideal platform for midfoot striking giving a soft and cushioned feel. The forefoot is constructed with a firmer EVA for maximum shock absorption during forefoot plant and shaped to transition you into your next step.
- High rebound compound is antifungal and the Drylex moisture management fabric cover wicks moisture away from the foot and helps fight odor causing bacteria.
- Combines the durability of high abrasion rubber only where you need it and lightweight high abrasion EVA for a great combination of durability, cushioning and lightweight
- Part of the Cushioning collection
WE SUGGEST ORDERING 1/2 SIZE LARGER THAN YOU NORMALLY WEAR
This MBT style features removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles. Although to fully benefit from the MBT technology the MBT shoes should be worn without orthotics.
If you have any questions you can find the answers in our MBT Shoes Frequently Asked Questions section.
The MBT Running Index simplifies the process of finding the right level of MBT shoe for your needs. It ranks MBT Running soles into one of three categories, starting at Lightweight, the least level, and progressing through Performance and ending with our highest level, Cushioning."