The MBT Zee 18 is a sporty women's running shoe with breathable mesh upper and Drylex moisture management system.
These MBT Zee 18 Black/Light Blue Mesh Women's Shoes have the following features:
- Upper Breathable Engineered Air Mesh Upper with Minimal Stitching and MBT Logo Foot Support
- The tri-density rocker sole shifts shock absorption from heel to mid-foot
- It provides max cushioning and protection with the Pivot Strike promoting a natural gait with every stride
- Revolutionary innovation so you can always run hard and land soft
- Lining Drylex 360 Moisture Management System on Collar and Tongue Lining
- Sockliner Removeable Anatomically Shaped Anti-Microbial Footbed
- The MBT Zee 18 takes cushioning to new heights
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting quality foot health
- Style number 702014
- Part of the Performance collection
The MBT Running Index simplifies the process of finding the right level of MBT shoe for your needs. It ranks MBT Running soles into one of three categories, starting at Lightweight, the least level, and progressing through Performance and ending with the highest level, Cushioning.
This MBT style features removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles. Although to fully benefit from the MBT technology the MBT shoes should be worn without orthotics.
If you have any questions you can find the answers in our MBT Shoes Frequently Asked Questions section.
Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting quality foot health!"