The Olukai Ohana is Olukai's ever popular classic men's thong style sandal that is vegan friendly and water resistant.
These Olukai Ohana Stone/Stone Synthetic Men's Sandals have the following features:
- Water-resistant man-made material designed to look or function like leather
- Non-marking rubber or gum rubber outsole designed with our ocean currents in mind and molded siping for traction
- Anatomical compression molded EVA midsole with a soft ICEVA drop-in footbed for both comfort and support
- Thermoset rubber is a compound of natural and synthetic rubber that will not leave marks or scuffs on surfaces of any type
- Gum rubber outsoles, as a natural material, will always naturally be non-marking
- Vegan friendly footwear offers the durability, traction and support you expect from OluKai while using 100% high quality synthetic materials, 0% animal products
Great Gift, Excellent Quality!
I bought these at Footwear Etc as a Christmas Gift for my dad and he couldn't have been more pleased. I normally just get him a gift card, but when I noticed he was wearing some unknown brand of sandals that probably cost $30 at a big box store, I figured these would make for the perfect present. These Okukai sandals represent a big upgrade over his old sandals in terms of looks, durability, and most of all, support (which is crucial since my dad suffers from seasonal foot ailments). He wears them everywhere; around the house, gardening, to the beach so he goes through them rather quickly but my hope is that given the quality synonymous with Okukai, that these will last for at least a few years. I've found that Okukai makes the best quality slippers and sandals.