These plush and cozy Vionic Relax slippers will feel like heaven to your toes and soles yet provides your collapsed arches with the podiatric benefits of naturally straightening your gait to prevent injuries to your feet, ankles and lower legs.
These Vionic Relax Black Terrycloth Women's Slippers have the following features:
- Pamper your feet indoors with these soft and comfy slippers featuring our built-in orthotic footbed that helps reduce foot fatigue and provides much-needed support around the home.
- Footbed is covered with 100% polyester terrycloth and terry upper/lining features an adjustable hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanically contoured arch support and deep heel cup to realign your stride and help prevent moderate to excessive pronation.
- Flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Footbed is treated with anti-bacterial, odor-resistant Ecofresh.
- Materials: 100% polyester terry upper, liner, and covered EVA footbed, EVA outsole.
- To preserve attractive appearance, clean by softly wiping with a wet cloth and allowing the Orthaheel Women's Relax Slippers to air dry.
- Biomechanically designed to hug your arches, helps support natural alignment from the ground up
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
I’m loving these!
Great for indoors and a little outdoors too!
Vionic Relax Slipper
Slipper strap and Velcro placement appear to be improved and that is a good thing.
Love Vionic But...
Unfortunately, these aren't going to work for me. Even though, there's Velcro on the crossover flap, the slipper is too wide for my foot as evidenced by it sliding forward when I walked. I'm sad because 90% of my footwear is Vionic. I will return these and order the solid mule slippers and see if they fit better.
Your Excellent option says I would buy again. Actually, I already have. I loved these slippers because they are comfortable but also give support. My purchase was the second time I have purchased these slippers.
I bought my first pair last October 2020. I wore it everyday inside the house. Great house slippers! Very comfortable and has great arch support. I bought the exact pair this past June 2021.