ASICS, an acronym derived from the Latin phrase, Anima Sana In Corpore Sano - a sound mind in a sound body. Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create the best product.
Asics GT-2160 Carbon/White/Plum Women's Shoe
- ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- This midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System® device and the midsole, allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient foot function.
- Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Employs different densities of Solyte® lasting material in heel and forefoot for improved comfort.
- 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low-light hours.
- Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance.
- Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- A sport-specific dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability.