The HOKA ONE ONE Kaha Low Gore-Tex is a casual men's waterproof hiking shoe designed for comfort and traction.
These HOKA ONE ONE Kaha Low Gore-Tex Charcoal Grey/Green Sheen Nubuck Men's Shoes have the following features:
- Nubuck leather
- Abrasion rubber toe cap
- GORE-TEX bootie for enhanced water protection
- Features an EVA top layer for plush comfort next to the foot
- Bottom layer of rubberized foam offers durable cushioning and a supportive base
- Features a Vibram Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Includes multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
Hoka Kaha high and low
Love them, I bought an extra in case they discontinue. Also have two pair of the Kaha highs. The size fits small. I wear a 10 1/2 shoe but these are 11 1/2.
Great walking shoes. Where them all the time.