The Ilse Jacobsen Tulip 139 is a casual women's slip-on shoe that is ultra lightweight and great for almost any occasion.
These Ilse Jacobsen Tulip 139 Grey Blue Synthetic Women's Shoes have the following features:
- Perforated man-made upper
- Easy slip-on design
- Soft microfiber linings
- Lightly cushioned footbed
- The shoe is made of recycled microfiber
- The upper construction is made without any glue
- This light weight shoe is perfect for any occasion
- Practical, very comfortable and has a great appearance
- Flexible outsole made of natural rubber
- Breathable and perfect for travel
- This style comes with a transparent outsole
- Removable cushioned insole
- Heel Height 1"
- Model Number 139
My new faves!
These shoes are so comfortable and fun that I bought three pairs—yellow, poppy, and light regatta. I love the pop of color they add to my outfits and are perfect when I want more than a sandal. Keep in mind they run a tad bit small but given the material the uppers are made of, it’s not a big deal.
Love the shoe but it just needed to come in wide width.
Isle Jacobsen Tulip 139
This is my fourth pair of this shoe! I have them in navy, red, sage and black. I wear them nearly every day and always get compliments. They are the most comfortable shoes I’ve found in years. I highly recommend them for style and all-day wearing.
Everything was great from your store. My only problem is with the lIke Jacobsen shoe color—it looks pink in the picture online, but, the actual color has a little orange in it— definitely clashes with pink— looks better with a pinkish coral.