Stay comfortable while you stay active. The New Balance M840v4 is an athletic men's running shoe with a breathable mesh upper and excellent cushioning.
These New Balance M840BP4 Pigment/White/Team Red Synthetic Mesh Men's Shoes have the following features:
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- Delivers the cushioning and smooth ride you crave
- Breathable mesh on the new profile helps keep you cool
- Men's Neutral Cushioned
- A superior blend of foam cushioning and compression set, featuring rubber
- ABZORB's rubber content increases cushioning and compression resistance properties and aids in absorbing forceful impacts
- 12 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole
- Full EVA Ethyl Vinyl Acetate strobel board for all-day comfort
- No-sew material application
- Polyurethane insert
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
New Balance is the only athletic shoe manufacturer still making shoes in the US. Twenty-five percent of New Balance shoes sold domestically are produced by a US workforce, using US and imported materials.
Not the first time I've bought these shoes for my husband. He says they're the most comfortable shoes and that's saying a lot because he has so much trouble with his feet. He wears orthotics, so needs shoes wide enough to fit them in. These are perfect for his needs. We will buy them again. Please don't discontinue this model!! They aren't cheap, but worth it!